All products purchased from Abedul may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer informs us of his/her intention to return the product/s purchased within a maximum of 14 working days from the date of product delivery and provided that the other conditions set forth in this section are satisfied.
Abedul will only accept returns which meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition as it was when delivered, with its original packaging and labelling.
- The product must be shipped using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. If it is not possible to use the box provided on delivery, the customer must return the product in a box so that it reaches Abedul’s warehouse with the maximum guarantees possible.
- A copy of the delivery note must be left inside the package, indicating the products being returned and the reason for return.
In order to allow the Customer to return product/s and track them properly, Abedul establishes as the only procedure for return the procedure specified by Abedul.
If the reason for return is attributable to Abedul (the product is faulty, is not the product you ordered, etc.), the cost of return will be refunded. If you wish to return the product for any other reason (the products were delivered properly but are not to your liking), the return will be at the expense of the Customer.
To return products, proceed as follows:
- Inform as to your wish to return the product/s within 7 calendar days of receiving them. This can be done by email to email@example.com or using the customer care form.
- Disane will inform the Customer as to the address to which he/she should send the product/s.
- The Customer must send the product/s using a courier company of his/her choice. The Customer must pay the costs of return.
- Inform Disane as to the courier company used and the date and time of return.
The return of products entitles the Customer to a refund of the cost of the products returned less the cost of the return service.
Abedul will only refund the relevant shipping costs to the Customer when the product/s delivered are faulty or not as ordered.
Partial returns and cancellations will give rise to partial refunds. Abedul will handle the return order using the same system as that used for payment within 3 days of confirmation of receipt of the order returned in the warehouse. When the refund appears in the Customer’s account or card will depend on the card and the entity issuing it. Refunds will appear in up to 7 days with debit cards and in up to 30 days with credit cards.
Warranty on products purchased
When the Customer receives the product/s, he/she will find in the box sufficient instructions in order to use and install the product/s properly, together with information concerning the warranty. Customers may not request a more extensive warranty than the one indicated.
The warranty will be rendered void in the event of defects or damage caused by external factors, accidents, particularly electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorised by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty.
The warranty does not apply to apparent defects and product conformity defects, claims for which must be made by the Customer within 7 days of receiving the products. The warranty does not cover products damaged as a result of improper use.